Term of Use APACPH 2017
- This policy describes how APACPH 2017 collects and uses personal information of users of our website, www.apacph2017.com.
- 2. The Effect of Policy
- a. These terms will have effect to be shown on the service menu.
c. You can stop using the service when you disagree with the new policy.
- 3. Other Regulation
- If something is not shown on this policy, but on the Korean law, APACPH 2017 follows the Korean law. If it is not, APACPH 2017 follows custom.
- 4. Definition of Terms
- a. You: People who signed up to APACPH 2017 website.
b. ID: A combination of letters which is set by user for the user identification and the service of the user
c. Password: A combination of letters and numbers which is set by user to protect the information of user
d. Contract: A contract between APACPH 2017 and the user to use the website.
- 5. Services
- Since some services are provided by the APACPH 2017 are for only members, these services are only available for the user who sign up.
- 6. Membership
- You can become a member if you are interested in public health and related fields.
- 7. Contract Formation
c. The contract is signed by the user code unit, the unit must be signed at least one of the ID.
- 8. Change of Policy
- You can change the below information by yourself by using a function within the service.
a. Your personal information
c. ETC (with APACPH 2017’s permission)
- 9. ID & Password
- a. You have all responsibilities for ID and password.
b. You cannot change, share, or assign your ID without obvious reason.
c. You have all responsibilities for such unauthorized use by third parties on the service or negligence caused by ID assigned to you.
- 10. Termination of the contract & Service restrictions
- a. If you want to terminate the contract, you can talk to secretariat of APACPH 2017.
b. APACPH 2017 can stop or terminate the contract in whole or in part without prior notice if your case is one of these rules.
- (1) If you use someone else’s ID
- (2) If you send an email to advertise
- (3) If you spread computer virus or spam
- (4) If you are on the blacklist of Korea Internet Safety Commission
- (5) If you do an illegal election campaign
- (6) If you commercially use the information obtained through the service without the consent of APACPH 2017
- (7) If APACPH 2017 decides that it is not right
- 11. The Removal of the User’s Posts & Service restrictions
- a. CAMP can remove the user’s posts if we have out of storage.
b. CAMP can restrict the user’s service if we have out of storage.
c. We will give you a notice if a, b are needed.
d. CAMP can remove your posts without prior notice if your case is one of these rules.
- (1) If you copy, publish, broadcast, or give any information from CAMP to the third parties without CAMP permission.
- (2) If you slander other users or the third parties
- (3) If you spread any information, sentence, or etc disturbing public order and custom.
- (4) If you do anti national, antisocial, or criminal action.
- (5) If you violate the rights of other users or the third parties.
- (6) If you post something exceeding the prescribed period.
- (7) If you post the same thing more than five times.
- (8) If it is determined as a violation of other laws.
- 12. APACPH 2017 Responsibility
- a. APACPH 2017 is committed to maintaining the facilities to be suitable for the service to provide consistent and reliable service. If the equipment or facility is unusable, we will repair or recover it.
b. APACPH 2017 will notice the details online if there are any changes or additions to the service contents.
- 13. Personal Information Protection
- a. APACPH 2017 should protect the personal information that is created and used in the service provided by the user.
b. APACPH 2017 never share the personal information with the third parties. However we can share the personal information if
c. You can always view your personal information. You can also correct errors by yourself.
- (1)national law enforcement agencies need it for Investigation.
- (2)they need it for statistics, academic research or market research.
d. You can cancel all agreements by cancel the membership.
- 14. Your Responsibility
- a. You should not do all of these.
- (1) Do not use other user’s ID.
- (2) Do not copy, publish, or broadcast any information which you get from APACPH 2017 without the APACPH 2017’s permission.
- (3) You must comply with the instructions or cautions and services specified in this agreement.
- (4) You must comply with the rules by telecommunications equipment and facilities when you install any mobile devices.
- 15. Copyright
- Publishers have all rights and responsibilities of the posts. APACPH 2017 may not use them for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher. If it is not the commercial purposes, APACPH 2017 can use them without the publisher's consent.